Start a new topic

video freezing

I have trouble watching movies on google on my tv for example confession of murder, gabi,helpless, I cleared cache and it started working fine but today i watched the tower and towards the end if movie it kept stopping freezing could nit wstch end of movie

I'm running into the same trouble with the movie The Tower as well.

Is there something wrong with the move data?

A reply would be nice, Now fyi in case you even care now I cant even log in on my google tv android app

Apologize for the delay in this response we did not see your updates until right now, can you confirm if you are still having issues with the title the Tower? I just tested the first 10 mins and it seems fine.. please let us know...

I have a Mac Book Pro and have silverlight installed.  I cannot watch anything as I keep on getting the message "silverlight plugin has crashed".  If I cannot get the problem solved, I guess I will have to quit my subscription.  Any suggestions?

Did a quick search on Google, and found that this is a known issue with Silverlight 

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/silverlight/en-US/66779009-afca-4ff4-9bef-b51303eb9e99/silverlight-plugin-keeps-crashing-when-i-try-to-watch-netflix?forum=silverlighthosting

There is a suggested workaround in the post

I'm assuming you're using Chrome. If so, try this:

In the address bar, type: chrome:plugins

See if there is a plugin called "SharePoint Browser Plug-in ". If so, disable that. Then reload Netflix and see if it works. 

This is what worked for me. I believe there is a conflict between this and the Silverlight plugin.

---> I would recommend looking into an android tv box (aka minipc) , you can find them for less than $100, they connect to your TV via HDMI cable, then you can use the android app to watch on your TB

See the app here --->  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cinflix.android

You can find these devices on Ebay, Amazon , Tiger, and NewEgg 
Personally I use a Minix NeoX5,

Login or Signup to post a comment